Comité des étudiants de l'Institut de Criminologie Méditerranéen

Fait par des anciens étudiants pour des étudiants en cours de cursus et des anciens de l'I.C.M, ce forum privé est un lieu d'échanges et de partage autour du thème de la criminologie.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 06-01-2020 14:41:10

bestrsgoldfast
Membre

Mut 20 coins players should they

I have a problem stopping extremely fast. I can shut down every type of team/opponents. The 1 on 1, spying linebacker on QB is as close as I get to stopping it. I'll spy Anthony Barr (fastest LB on the group ) and alter up coverage based on down/distance. I discover they cheat to the Madden 20 coins outside or can simply beat me to the edge that is exterior when I stay in the center.

I get juked to hell and back to, if I do choose on the side they're faking. Do you guys have any tips or tricks for this? What policy do you perform with? Can you recommend spying another Madden participant and falling cover 1? I get a little hesitant to try new coverage concepts. Any help is appreciated.

Really the only things I have found to prevent Escape Artist QBs is really a feature while performing an interior blitz, or spy just like a Security so he could get the edge a little he just picks up a couple instead a lot.Sub safeties in at lb and spy among these, dont forget you can click the right stick and it will make your spy chase down the qb when you desire.

I typically do it when they start to run.set the DL to include. Use nickel packages and sub in a security as one of the sub LB's and spy em. I usually sub in a different LB in DE and spy two Madden players. The moment the Qb begins to break contain you can send a spy/coverage Madden player that u arent usering to go after the QB. It is clicking the stick on XB, not certain what the control is for PC.

Heyy'all first post in this sub fast general question, I have been playing madden 20 because black friday, it's my first return to madden since Madden 25 Fumbles are ridiculous frequent and incredibly frustrations When I place ball carrier on conservative my Madden players still fumble, as well as Lamar Jackson he's 13 fumbles through week 10 in my franchise, I just need to know if I am not the only person going through this shit, and I would also like to know from you early buy Mut 20 coins players should they have been tweaking it annually in game upgrades cause I almost want to stop playing now cause I cant stand it.

Réponse rapide

Veuillez composer votre message et l'envoyer
Code Anti-Spam

Pied de page des forums